Service & Accessories
Awnings, Bike Racks and TV's supplied and fitted
Servicing from £180.00 + VAT
The chassis and engine of your motorhome require servicing according to the manufacturers recommendations contained in your service manual. Generally this is mileage or time dependant and typically undertaken at least every two years or 24000 miles. Some services - such as oil and filter changes - should be carried out annually on motorhomes, especially if the mileage is relatively low. Regular servicing is often a condition of your manufacturers warranty.
Southern Motorhome Centre take care of repairing small dents and chips to major accident damage. Our technicians are highly experienced and can supply you with a free estimate.
Southern Motorhomes supply and fit a full range of accessories. Please contact us for advice and a quote.
- Motorhome awnings
- Fiamma motorhome awnings
- Motorhome TV/DVD
- Motorhome towbars and bike carriers
- Motorhome blinds
- Motorhome graphics and decals
- Motorhome air conditioning
- Motorhome Refillable Gaslow Systems
- Motorhome Reversing Cameras
- Motorhome Damp repairs
- Motorhome Paintwork repairs
- Motorhome Shower tray repairs
- Motorhome Solar panels
- Motorhome Cycle racks
- Motorhome Air ride suspension
- Motorhome Satelite systems
- Motorhome Alarms/Trackers
All service prices exclude VAT