New Wildax Motorhomes For Sale
From their factory in West Yorkshire - WildAx Motorhomes manufacture a very high specification motorhome range with layouts for 2, 3 and 4 berth motorhomes. Using Citroen, Renault and Fiat vans - a WildAx motorhome is a combination of quality and features that come from genuine customer feedback, their own use of the Motorhomes, and the ability to tailor the design to individual needs.
All WildAx Motorhomes are Fully Winterised with:
- Fully insulated and independent testing to ensure the maximum protection in cold weather
- 12v frost protection system on Water Tanks to help prevent freezing
- Truma Combi heating with smartphone controlled iNet fitted as standard
And Wild Camping Ready with:
- Low power consumption LED lighting and 3 way fridges
- Custom made 100 litre fresh and waste water tanks
- A 20 or 30 litre reﬁllable LPG tank
- A 100 Ampere hour leisure battery to give an impressive 2-4 days off mains without engine start.
- Wiring installed for an optional solar panel ﬁtment.
WildAx Motorhomes have European Whole Vehicle Type Approval. Their motorhome range is also fully approved by the National Caravan Council - a detailed and in depth inspection and approval process that compares the motorhomes to all the relevant legislation and build quality documentation.
In 2017, WildAx became part of the Rapido Group of companies making them part of one of the largest motorhome production groups in Europe.
Our WildAx Motorhomes sell fast - call and discover what we have on order, or tell us which WildAx motorhome you are looking for by completing our enquiry form. We'll get right back to you.