2 Berth - 4 Travel seats and only 5m long
Dimensions: Length - 5.00m | Height - 2.75m | Width - 2.05m
The WildAx Pulsar is an ingenious layout giving a full kitchen, full washroom and 4 travel seats, all in a 5m van.
The travel seats easily slide into a double bed configuration giving a comfortable 4ft x 6ft 2in double bed.
The Pulsar is designed to be a truly ‘drive every day’ motorhome giving the usefulness of a car with the full specification of a much larger motorhome.
The kitchen has a 3 burner hob, oven and grill with a good sized sink and 50 litre fridge/freezer. The kitchen also boasts lots of storage drawers for food and personal belongings. There is a tall wardrobe for hanging space.
The Citreon Relay is a great base vehicle for a Motorhome. The Relay gives the perfect shape and size for a motorhome. Designed for robust commercial use it is highly reliable yet drives like a car with light and easy controls and great visblilty. With more than enough power and very low emissions, Euro 6 engine running costs offer one of the best fuel economy ﬁgures on the market. WildAx customers report ﬁgures in excess of 40mpg. Figures provided by Citroen show a combined mpg in excess of 46.
- Citroen Relay Euro 6 2.2 Hdi 140 BHP Engine
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Metallic paint with colour coded bumpers in a choice of colours
- Alloy wheels
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- Touchscreen DAB Radio with Bluetooth
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Upgraded twin leaf rear suspension.
- Satellite Navigation.
- LED Awning Light
- Electric Step
- Remis Cab Blinds
- Fly screen at both sliding door openings.
Motorhome Vehicle Options:
Upgrade to a Fiat Ducato Series 8 - 9 Speed Auto 140BHP- £6000.00
Motorhome Optional Extras
Priced per model and spec – Ask for details
For the Pulsar
For XL Vans
For Elara (incl. Lighting)
Flexi panel for the Pulsar
Pulsar Bike Rack
External Gas BBQ point
Internal Water Filter Tap
Avtex 19” Combi
From 100Ahr leisure battery to 100Ahr Lithium
(incl. battery, B2B charger, controller, screen, wiring & fuses)
Upgrade from Combi4E (lpg and electric) to Combi 4D (diesel and electric)
Cat 1 Alarm (Out Smart The Thief)
Lockdown security system (O.S.T.T. alarm and tracker)
£95 per year monitoring
In the Kitchen:
The kitchen comprises of a 60 litre fridge/freezer, sink with drainer, and a 3 burner hob/oven/grill combo with microwave under. Storage includes sliding drawers, cupboards and a sliding larder.
- Hob / oven / grill
- 60 litre full fridge/freezer
- Sink and mixer tap
- Multiple storage drawers and cupboards
Nature Pure Water Filter and Tap - add £400.00
In the Washroom:
- Shower with mixer tap and Riser rail
- Sink with mixer tap
- High level hanging rail
- Cassette toilet
- Towel / toilet roll holder
- Storage area
- Roof window/vent
Your Living Area
- Truma Combi 4e Gas/Electric hot water and blown air heating
- Digital timer controls for Truma Combi with iNet installed
- Standard sockets - 3 x 230v, 1 x 12v, 2 x USB
- Choice of furniture finish
- Multiple heating outlets
- LED lighting
- Storage pockets
- Cab Remis window blinds
- Digital aerial with interior 12v/aerial socket
- Rotating cab seats
- Heiki double glazed tilt/slide roof window 500 x 700
- Perimetric Alarm
Living Area Options
19 inch TV/DVD mounted on bracket - add £495.00