2 Berth - 4 Travel seats and only 5m long
Dimensions: Length - 5.00m | Height - 2.75m | Width - 2.05m
The WildAx Pulsar is an ingenious layout giving a full kitchen, full washroom and 4 travel seats, all in a 5m van.
The travel seats easily slide into a double bed configuration giving a comfortable 4ft x 6ft 2in double bed.
The Pulsar is designed to be a truly ‘drive every day’ motorhome giving the usefulness of a car with the full specification of a much larger motorhome.
The kitchen has a 3 burner hob, oven and grill with a good sized sink and 50 litre fridge/freezer. The kitchen also boasts lots of storage drawers for food and personal belongings. There is a tall wardrobe for hanging space.
The Citreon Relay is a great base vehicle for a Motorhome. The Relay gives the perfect shape and size for a motorhome. Designed for robust commercial use it is highly reliable yet drives like a car with light and easy controls and great visblilty. With more than enough power and very low emissions, Euro 6 engine running costs offer one of the best fuel economy ﬁgures on the market. WildAx customers report ﬁgures in excess of 40mpg. Figures provided by Citroen show a combined mpg in excess of 46.
- Citroen Relay Euro 6 2.2 Hdi 140 BHP Engine
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Metallic paint with colour coded bumpers in a choice of colours
- Alloy wheels
- Driver & Passenger Airbags
- Touchscreen DAB Radio with Bluetooth
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Reversing Camera and Sensors
- LED Day Running Lights
- Electronic Stability Control
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob.
- Upgraded twin leaf rear suspension.
- Satellite Navigation.
- LED Awning Light
- Electric Step
- Remis Cab Blinds
- Fly screen at both sliding door openings.
Motorhome Vehicle Options:
Dometic Awning (Silver or Black) - add £750.00
Bike Rack (2 Bikes) - add £495.00
External BBQ outlet - add 200.00
Tow Bar with single electrics - add £495.00
120W solar panel - add £500.00
Thatcham Category 1 alarm - add £450.00
Thatcham Category 1 alarm and tracking system - add £650.00+ £95.00 annual subs
Automatic Climate Control - add £700.00
Second 100 Ampere hour leisure battery - add £200.00
Upgrade to a Fiat Ducato 9 Speed Auto 140BHP- £2600.00
In the Kitchen:
The kitchen comprises of a 60 litre fridge/freezer, sink with drainer, and a 3 burner hob/oven/grill combo with microwave under. Storage includes sliding drawers, cupboards and a sliding larder.
- Hob / oven / grill
- 60 litre full fridge/freezer
- Sink and mixer tap
- Multiple storage drawers and cupboards
Nature Pure Water Filter and Tap - add £400.00
In the Washroom:
- Shower with mixer tap and Riser rail
- Sink with mixer tap
- High level hanging rail
- Cassette toilet
- Towel / toilet roll holder
- Storage area
- Roof window/vent
Your Living Area
- Truma Combi 4e Gas/Electric hot water and blown air heating
- Digital timer controls for Truma Combi with iNet installed
- Standard sockets - 3 x 230v, 1 x 12v, 2 x USB
- Choice of furniture finish
- Multiple heating outlets
- LED lighting
- Storage pockets
- Cab Remis window blinds
- Digital aerial with interior 12v/aerial socket
- Rotating cab seats
- Heiki double glazed tilt/slide roof window 500 x 700
- Perimetric Alarm
Living Area Options
19 inch TV/DVD mounted on bracket - add £495.00