4 Berth - 5 Travel seats (3 seat belts on the rear seat)
Dimensions: Length - 4.97m | Height - 2.01m | Width - 2.08m
The WildAx Proteus is an elevating roof camper with a traditional layout designed to exacting standards and to the highest quality.
With 5 seats and at less than 5m long, it's a vehicle you can use everyday for shopping, ferrying the kids around and taking large loads, as well as for long holidays exploring off the beaten track.
The sliding adjustable rear bench seat offers tremendous flexibility. With 3 rear seatbelts, it adjusts to bring the kids close up for daily travel and more storage in the back, or, pushes back to open up a lounge style space with the rotating front seats.
A big table stores flat against the rear bench seat, fits perfectly in the lounge space for friend and family entertaining. There's a smaller table for drinks.
At night - convert the bench seat to a flat double bed, which, together with the upstairs double roof bed, can easily accommodate a family of 4.
The Ford Transit Custom is the base vehicle for this camper. And it's a pleasure to drive, with it's comfy, car like modern well equipped cabin, elevated driving position, and 130bhp diesel engine providing smooth and quiet travel.
- Ford Transit Custom 300 L1 130 Trend Manual 6 speed
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Reversing Camera & Sensors
- Metallic Paint
- Passenger Air Bag
- Electric Windows/Mirrors
- Auto Wipers/Lights
- Fog Lights
- Touchscreen with Bluetooth with Smartphone connectivity
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Leather Steering Wheel & Gear Knob
- Remote Central Locking
- Colour coded front bumpers
- Kitchen with 2 burner hob, sink, a 40L Low power fridge and storage
- Interior LED Lighting
- 50L of Cold Fresh Water and a 40L waste tanks mounted under the vehicle
- Integrated Digital Motorhome Control System
- 2 x 230v sockets, 1 x dual USB charging socket, 1 x 12v socket
- Cab Carpet Set
- Elevating Roof
Webasto Diesel Heater - add £895.00
16" Ford Alloy Wheels - add £600.00
18" Aftermarket Alloy Wheels - add £995.00
Solar panel - add £500.00
Upgrade to an Automatic Gearbox - £1750.00